TransportationThank you for visiting Tri-County's Transporation Page!
Arrival & Dismissal Times
- Both Tri-County Primary and Tri-County Intermediate schools begin by 8:20 a.m. and dismiss by 2:55 p.m.
- Doors to both schools open at 7:45 a.m. for student arrivals.
- Parents are asked to not drop their student off prior to 7:45 a.m. as there is no adult supervision prior to that time.
- Drop off (7:45-8:20) and pick up (2:55) will be through the gymnasium doors.
- Vehicles will enter the ONE WAY drive from Second Street and exit onto North Street.
- Students who arrive after 8:20 will need to go to the office through the new main entrance, also accessed by the new drive.
- Bus loading will continue to be from Door 3 in the asphalt lot off School Street.
Parking Passes for High School students
- Any student wishing to be permitted to drive to school must complete a parking pass form in the main office in the high school.
- Stay seated at all times
- Be silent at railroad crossings
- Enter and exit the bus only when the stop arm is extended and the bus is completely stopped
- Be courteous of the driver - no shouting, screaming or rough play